Lansing Beer Week
Lansing, MI--The second annual Lansing Beer Week will take place from June 23 to June 29, 2013. This week-long celebration will feature Michigan craft beer themed events throughout the Greater Lansing Area. The goal of Lansing Beer Week is to raise awareness of the Michigan craft beer industry while promoting patronage to local establishments and stimulating the Greater Lansing Area’s retail economy and Michigan made products.
Lansing Beer Week was established by “I’m a Beer Hound” founder, Paul Starr and “Motor City Brew Tours” founder, Steve Johnson. Planned events include an auto history themed bike & brew tour, retail store beer tasting, women of craft beer event, beer and bacon pairing and downtown bar crawl. Lansing Beer Week concludes with Lansing Beer Fest in the Reo Town area of downtown Lansing on Saturday June 29th. Lansing Beer Fest is an outdoor beer festival on Washington Avenue that will feature 12 Michigan Breweries and 30+ craft beers. A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit the Reo Town Community Association. All of these events will feature Michigan made beers.
Schedule of Events – June 23-29:
- June 23 - Sunday: Auto History – Bike & Brew Tour – Reo Town Pub
- June 24 - Monday: Retail Store Beer Sampling Day – Various locations
- June 24 - Monday: Women of Craft Beer Event – Midtown Beer Company
- June 25 - Tuesday: Beer & Bacon Pairing – Reno’s East
- June 26 - Wednesday: Bar tap events – Various locations
- June 27 - Thursday: Craft Beer Bar Crawl – Downtown Lansing
- June 28 - Friday: Special Beer Releases at all Lansing area breweries
- June 29 - Saturday: Lansing Beer Fest – Reo Town – Lansing
Learn more about all of the Lansing Beer Week events at: http://LansingBeerWeek.com
About “I’m A Beer Hound”
I'm a Beer Hound is a Michigan Beer News Website, Membership card and App.
Find us online: http://ImaBeerHound.com or http://Facebook.com/
About “Motor City Brew Tours”
Guided Bus, Bike & Walking tours to Michigan Breweries.
Find us online: http://MotorCityBrewTours or http://Facebook.com/
Contact us: Steve@LansingBeerWeek.com / 248-850-2563