Almond Butter Cups
Another one of my mom's recipes-- Almond Butter Cups! Perfect at night when you need to satisfy a sweet tooth! I love to enjoy mine with a cup of hot tea.
What you will need:
For the Bottom:
3/4 cup almonds
1/4 cup oats
2 tbsp. raw almond butter
1 1/2 tbsp. agave
1 1/2 tbs coconut oil
1 tsp. pure vanilla
1) Combine the almonds and oats in a food processor
2) Then, mix in the raw almond butter, agave, coconut oil and vanilla
3) Line a mini muffin pan with paper cups and place a small spoonful into each
It should look something like this--
Fot the Topping:
3 tbsp. coconut oil
3 tbsp. agave
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
A pinch of sea salt
3/4 cup almonds and 1/4 cup oats blended in a food processor
1) Combine all ingredients in a small bowl (The topping should be pretty thick, if it's thing, place in the refrigerator for a bit)
2) Spread the chocolate on top and place in the freezer.
3) Keep frozen & ENJOY!
*Recipe is completely vegan but, as always can be enjoyed by anyone and everyone!